Personal & Business Insurance
Don't stick your head in the sand when it comes to protecting your financial future!
We all like to think, "It's never going to happen to me!"
But the reality is - we all know someone who has been affected in tragic and unexpected circumstances from an accident, death or illness such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.
All of us want to protect against losses to our cars and homes, but not enough people really think about the most important assets such as our own ability to derive an income, or what happens if we were to die leaving a partner and children without sufficient assets.
The questions you need to ask yourself include:
- Is my family adequately provided for if I were to die or become permanently disabled?
- Will we be able to meet our expenses and maintain our lifestyle if I had an injury or illness that stopped me from working?
- If one of our children suffered a disability and I had to take extensive time off work, how would I cope financially?
- Have I appointed an Enduring Power of Attorney to deal with my financial affairs if I can no longer do it myself?
- Have I appointed an Enduring Guardian to deal with my medical and lifestyle decisions if I can no longer do it myself?
It's not comfortable to think about, but...
If you don't have appropriate death, trauma and disability insurances in place, you could be gambling with your business and family's financial future!
At Robertson deRooy & Associates we believe that the most important things in life are not cars and furniture, but your ability to maintain a lifestyle for yourself and your family that you have worked so hard to achieve, and your ability to protect that lifestyle for your dependents should anything happen to you. We will work with you to determine the most appropriate type and level of insurance for your family.