It is said that successful financial planning businesses base their operations on a core investment philosophy and Robertson de Rooy & Associates is no different.
Although we offer a range of client strategies, it is fair to say that common themes run through the investment advice we provide to our clients.
Indeed these tenets have been a part of Robertson de Rooy since our inception and they are very much imbedded into our culture.
Robertson de Rooy & Associates believes;
- Investing is for meeting long term goals: savings are for meeting short term goals.
- Diversification is the key for not only does this build consistency but it also reduces potential risk
- Asset allocation is the foundation stone upon which a portfolio is built, while active management and tactical considerations enable you to benefit from prevailing themes
- Minimising cost is vital for long term investment success
- Knowledge is power. Let's not forget that you are the controller of your destiny and we in turn are the navigator who proactively guides you through the financial maze.
- Whilst risk is undesirable it is also unavoidable. The key is to strike the right balance with educated thought, qualified guidance and an appropriate timeframe.